Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Worst commercial ever!

Highlighted
Contributor

Worst commercial ever!

No, I am not offended, I can laugh at a lot of things but AT&T has taken this a little too far.  This commercial, "woman is tending to her plants in her greenhouse and her husband bust in tells her he's signed the whole family
up for some AT&T plan that's free.  And she replies: " So where is the money coming from from"? And she mutters under her breath. " I should have listen to mother and married so and so."

Gender has nothing to do with this; I am female but it is offensive, humiliating and not funny at all.  Whoever came up with this idea must be a man hater!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 2
Tutor
Solution
Accepted by Anonymous
Accepted by Anonymous
‎08-26-2015 1:25 AM

Re: Worst commercial ever!

How can we get rid of the terrible cable commercial AT&T runs on cable t.v. with the children. It is so juvenile and irritationg to listen to the kids talk about nonsense and make gutteral sounds. I can't stand listening to these commercials over and over again every time I turn on the T.V>

Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Traveling abroad? Everything AT&T Business customers need to know about International travel and plans is right here. Click Here for the details.

Additional Support