Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: Former Employee W2

Contributor

Is there any alternative to calling the provided number for HROnestop? For the past 3 days i've literally been on hold for 2hrs+ and still haven't been able to talk to an agent.

All i need is just a PIN number for registration!

Message 1 of 3
Administrator

Hello @gbgbgb,

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community. Sorry to hear about the troubles. Please send me a private message by clicking here (https://soc.att.com/2WWFCCu) and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

Full Name:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

ATTUID:

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Employee

hr one stop reps are so backed up now, i was surplussed January 28th and every number given to me to get my affairs in order has had 2-3 hours wait time.due to the massive lay offs at the end of January i believe it was 7 thousand employees

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE FOLLOWING IS INCLUDED WITH EACH POST

While AT&T employees do look at forum posts from time to time, we are here to represent the forum with our experiences as customers on our own time and do not represent AT&T in any official capacity with our responses.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Want peace of mind? Add the Mobile Protection Pack for Business. Open enrollment ends 3/31/19. Contact us for the details.

Additional Support