Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: Former Employee W2


Re: Former Employee W2

Hello, thanks for reaching out. You’ll need to create a former employee Global Logon in order to access. Please follow the instructions below.

Create a former employee Global Logon if already off payroll (this process requires a One-Time PIN):

1. Request PIN at HR OneStop 1-888-722- 1787 and say "Former Employee Site" 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT, M- F.

2. Visit http://access.att.com > Retiree, Former Employee or Dependent > Register

3. Enter identifying information including the PIN.

4. Create a UserID and Password.

5. You will then be routed to http://access.att.com.

6. Click on ‘Login’ (NOT Register) under Retiree, Former Employee > Enter your new credentials > Complete Security Profile.

Thank you!

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 1
Share this topic
Share this topic

Traveling abroad? Everything AT&T Business customers need to know about International travel and plans is right here. Click Here for the details.

Additional Support