Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Old Telephone Easement going through site

Contributor

Old Telephone Easement going through site

I am working on a project in San Mateo CA and need to check on a 6'-0" telephone easement going through my site .

How can I contact ATT to get more specific information?

Thank you 

Message 1 of 5
Administrator

Re: Old Telephone Easement going through site

Hello @ddArch

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community.  I will be happy to get you some help and have someone look into this.  Please private message me by clicking here the following information, so I can further assist you.

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Contact Email:

Address to the project:

Scope of project:

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5
Employee

aesiest and quickest way to check is to contact your city/county government they have all the records readily available

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE FOLLOWING IS INCLUDED WITH EACH POST

While AT&T employees do look at forum posts from time to time, we are here to represent the forum with our experiences as customers on our own time and do not represent AT&T in any official capacity with our responses.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 5
Contributor

Hello,

I contacted both the county and the city. They referred me to AT&T. I would like to know whether this easement is still being utilized by AT&T and if not if we can release the easement for the new project.

Thank you
Dara
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Administrator

Hello @ddArch,

We have sent you a private message regarding your request.

Thank you,

Nancy

Social Media Manager

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Want peace of mind? Add the Mobile Protection Pack for Business. Open enrollment ends 3/31/19. Contact us for the details.

Additional Support