Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
curious1's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, October 25th, 2013 12:29 AM

Non-Camera Phone options

I am wondering if there will ever be a phone company that will offer a non-camera phone other than Blackberry. There are many people that work in locations that will not allow the use of a phone that has a camera or has ever had a camera. The phone must be from the factory without a camera ever being installed. I think there is a fairly substantial market that would find the need for a camera-less phone. Has anyone heard of other companies (Android, Apple, etc.) developing a non-camera phone?

Accepted Solution

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

The only non-camera phone that we have found on the market is a blackberry that comes from the factory without a camera, but we all know the situation with blackberry. Unfortunately, in the govt sector you can not just disable the camera - it must come from the factory without a camera.

Scholar

• 

208 Messages

11 years ago

This is sad but true... I don't think there are any current model smartphones that don't have cameras. Most workplaces have the ability to apply policies to the phones that disables the camera... but I would fare to guess that any kind of govt agency wouldn't trust that...

Not finding what you're looking for?