Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: Need contact number for employment HR

Contributor

Need contact number for employment HR

Is there a contact number to speak to someone about an position I applied for? I applied for a position a little over a month ago. The position is still open, I passed relevant tests, so what is going on? Anyone I can speak with ? Preferbly a human and not an automated robot
Message 1 of 19
Contributor

Hi! I did my video interview about a week ago and have heard nothing back yet. I have been checking the status and it says the same thing "looking forward to getting to know you". How long should I expect to wait until I hear something back? Im very excited to hear back! Thanks! 

Message 16 of 19
Administrator

Hello @Micahgavlock,

Thanks for reaching out. I will be happy to help! Please respond by clicking here and provide us with the details below, so we can have someone follow up with you on this.

Full name:

Contact number:

Email address:

Position you applied to:

Thank you,

Melissa
Social Media Manager
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 17 of 19
Contributor

I applied for the Customer Service position and passed the assessment phase and completed the online interview on 10/26/19. Now (11/4/19), I checked my application status on the site and it's saying that I withdrew my application and "You will be missed!". I never press that link to withdraw my application so what's going on? Also worth mentioning, on Friday, 11/1/19, I received an email for applying the same position (Customer Service). Could someone provide me with a recruiter's number or email so I can get in contact with someone to see what's going on here because I never withdraw my application.

Message 18 of 19
Highlighted
Administrator

Hello @Moorish_3000

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community.  Please private message me by clicking here the following information, so I can further assist you.

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Contact Email:

Job ID:

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 19 of 19
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Check out our AT&T Business Instagram page by visiting us HERE. Don’t forget to follow for updates and insights!

Additional Support