Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Need contact number for employment HR

Highlighted
Contributor

Need contact number for employment HR

Is there a contact number to speak to someone about an position I applied for? I applied for a position a little over a month ago. The position is still open, I passed relevant tests, so what is going on? Anyone I can speak with ? Preferbly a human and not an automated robot
Message 1 of 19
Community Support

Re: Need contact number for employment HR

Hello @Danny_10

You can check your application any time at http://att.jobs/resources/application-status. If you've already checked your status and you'd like for us to look into this further for you, please send us your email address and the job number via private message by click here https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/3512576

Thank you,

Social Media Manager

Lisa

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 19
Contributor

Hi, I’m going through the interview process and I’ve updated my phone number. I’m afraid that a recruiter has tried reaching out to me on the old phone number. I’ve just updated my number on my profile. Is there any way to determine if someone has reached out? The last email stated that I should hear from someone soon. 

Message 3 of 19
Contributor

Hi, 

i am currently employed full-time with a cable fitting company in the UK. Myself, my partner and our daughter are considering emigrating to America, I have 12+ months experience with this company as a field engineer which consists of fitting cable & telephone connections to the customers premises and to make sure all services are running correctly. My question is would there be any vacancies available for myself within your company if I was to apply and how would I go about doing so, we are very serious about emigrating and I would prefer to acquire a position with yourselves as I have the relevant training and experience, thank you for taking the time to read this, yours sincerely Adam ***

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc]

Message 4 of 19
Administrator

hello @AdamJones1878,

Thanks for reaching out. If you are looking for jobs at ATT, check here: https://soc.att.com/2R7YJWj. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 19
Tutor

Hi I recently applied for a position at AT&T and took the video interview and got an email saying I would receive a phone call about an in store meeting but that was 2 weeks ago. Should I wait longer or will the phone call never come?

Message 6 of 19
Administrator

Hello Caymen20,

Thanks for reaching out! To check the status of your application, please follow this link: https://soc.att.com/2Yu3KME

Message 7 of 19
Tutor

Yes I’ve checked the status several times and nothing has changed. I would
just like to know if I am still up for the position or not?
Message 8 of 19
Administrator

Caymen20, I apologize. We do not have the status of your application. the link provided is your resource to check the status

Thank you

Kathy V.

Social Media Manager

Message 9 of 19
Tutor

Yes I finally got an email back. I will be telling everyone I know not to
apply for this company or use this company. You all told me in an email
that I had an in store interview and led me on for weeks about an interview
and that the position was open and I was a candidate then didn’t respond
for even longer. Then finally pop up and tell me my credentials don’t match
what is required. The position is still open and you all told me many times
I was up for the position and led me on.
Message 10 of 19
Tutor

Can’t even send a real person to talk to me. Typical. Too afraid.
Message 11 of 19
Contributor

Good afternoon:

I would like to know if my resume or interview was successful why I didn’t received final answer if in case you called references companies in another’s country ? Because everything was suppose my experience is excellent. Please let me know exactly feedback because I would like to work in international companies like AT&T.  Job Number 1940656 Can you help me with email that explain what is the final process? 

Message 12 of 19
Administrator

Hello @EaglePardo,

Thanks for reaching out.  I will be happy to help.  Please respond with the following details so we can have someone follow up with you on this:

Full name

Contact #

email address

Thank you,

Nancy

AT&T Social Media Manager

Message 13 of 19
Contributor

Hello Nancy, thanks for your answer.

My full name: Kathia Pardo

Email: kathiapardoj@hotmail.com

I appreciate your help.

Kathia 

Message 14 of 19
Administrator

Hi Kathia, you can view the status of your application here: https://soc.att.com/2PP7RUm.

Message 15 of 19
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Check out our AT&T Business Instagram page by visiting us HERE. Don’t forget to follow for updates and insights!

Additional Support