Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
ZKDOLLY's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, July 26th, 2016 3:01 AM

In Store/Customer Service Issues

I have been with AT&T now for about 4 or 5 years I am not quite sure excatly when I switched but I switched from Verizon. I am totally now regretting the decision. I went into the store becaue I recently have been eligable for an ungrade. I bought an unlocked phone from amazon which the battery life isn't as great as I need for what I do for work. So I have been looking around, comparing phones, pricing, etc. 

I went into the store off 3rd and morrison in Portland, Oregon and had the worse customer service experience. The lady who helped me never asked my name, never looked up my account. Basically told me my only option was to go with AT&T next up-grade deal which is a total rip off which I know your paying substies on the plan, but even with the next program its not like the price has change in customers favor. All thats happen is they are looking for ways to increase your monthly bill which anyone who knows anything about finicals, isn't the way to go about saving or whatever. Anyways there was no other options, I dont' want to put my phone on a credit, I want to pay in ful and own it without increasing my monthly payments. This just seems like common sense to me. And she basicly pushed me out the door. Nothing, not service didn't even try to show me phones or what my bill would look had I agreed to eat the difference for a new phone. I felt like AT&T doesn't want my money. Doesn't want me as a customer or doesn't need me as a customer. It made me feel horrible. and Honestly I was already on the fence about continuing my service with them and now, I don't want to give these people my money. I believe in voting with your money. Does anyone else see a problem with how they are now catering thowards there customers? Has anyone else had issues with the "next" upgrade service they are providing or customer service issues with employee treating you like you aren't a wanted customer? 

Also if you sign your contract before AT&T decied to change the terms of service, would this not be a breach of contract for all those still under the orginial contract which was signed at the time of initiating service? 

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

8 years ago

Hello @ZKDOLLY

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community. Our sincere apologies.You do matter to us and we thank you for your loyalty! We don't want you to feel this way. We would love to help with this matter and hopefully gain back your trust.

Please send me a private message by click here https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/3512576

Please include the following information.

Full Name:

Preferred Contact #:

Preferred Time to be contacted (include time zone):

Email Address:

Account #:

Thank you,

Lisa

Not finding what you're looking for?