Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Bmiller131's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, July 6th, 2019 8:21 PM

How to report at&t driver

I would like to know how I can report a rude driver who thinks it's necessary to speed and flick people off for no reason I wouldn't want someone representing my company with such a nasty attitude.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Thank you for reporting this to us. I’m very sorry to read about your experience with one of our drivers @Bmiller131. We take road safety very seriously and would like to gather more details and your contact information, so we can pass this feedback along to the appropriate team and follow up with you. Please send us a private message with your information.-Thank you, Kathy

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Yes what info would you like I have the time place and license plate number if needed

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hi @Bmiller131,

We appreciate all the information you have such as the license plate number, the vehicle ID, the date and time, etc.

Thank you,

Melissa

Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

How do I report a driver that backed into me and left?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

How do I report a drivers hit and run?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Your driver was texting and driving on the 110 / 91 interchange at approx 1:45 pm she ran myself and another vehicle off the road. Very dangerous. She was completely unaware as she was so involved with her texting. AT&T company car California license plate 7ZAG156 and the number in the backside of the vehicle 9204298-117 I know due to family loss texting and driving kills. I hope she is made to understand this. She nearly caused a serious accident today.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @JDawg73,

Thank you for letting us.  We greatly apologize for this type of experience.  We will be passing this feedback along.  Please feel free to send us a private message me by clicking here with your contact information.

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I need to report a driver I almost hit today he was being reckless 

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @Rjpatane,

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community.  I greatly apologize that this is something you had to experience.  I will be more than happy to make sure we pass this along.  Please private message me by clicking here details.  Please feel free to send us your contact details as well.

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Today on westbound 94 At 14:30hrs one of your male drivers, white, dark graying hair with a big mustache License plate # 8Y87598 was texting and swerving all over the place. He almost hit me twice and a couple of other cars too. He ended up going on 805 Northbound, hopefully he doesn’t hurt anyone. Your drivers should not be texting and driving. The could kill someone with those trucks 

Not finding what you're looking for?