Explore & discover

Helpful Links

How do you get a tech to come out

Contributor

How do you get a tech to come out

December 17th 2018, technician came to our complex to add new line to another business. When they left we had no phone.

December 19th, Called a new repair in, the previous tech did not come back as promised.

Will fix by 5:00  Dec 27th 2018, no show now promised Jan 3rd 2019.  We have been visited by Sheriff department and fire department...our alarm is on 24/7 as the building sprinkler and fire alarm hooked into our non-working line.

Jan 3rd 2019, sorry no techs in the area, even speaking to urgent care customer service, sorry promise we will be there January 11 by 5.

At least our internet is working or this small business would have been dead in the water.

WHAT HAS BECOME OF AT&T, no service, no phones, no customer service, no other choice.  At wit's end.

Any ideas

Message 1 of 2
Administrator

Re: How do you get a tech to come out

Hello @Stuckwithyou1,

Thank you for your recent posting.  We appreciate your participation within the Business Community.  I would be happy to help.  In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information.  Please send me a private message by clicking here: https://soc.att.com/2VBtlD0

And include the following details:                                                                                           

• Full Name:
  • Business Name on Account:
  • Address:
  • Phone number associated with the account:
  • Preferred Contact #:
  • Email address:

Thank you,

Nancy

AT&T Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Want peace of mind? Add the Mobile Protection Pack for Business. Open enrollment ends 3/31/19. Contact us for the details.

Additional Support