Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
jdbric's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, February 2nd, 2018 12:48 AM

How do I get someone in tech support to actually fix my problem?

I am going to spare most of the details because I do not want to be one of those "people".  I spent over 3 hours on the phone yesterday calling different AT&T support numbers to get the static IPs on my router correctly provisioned.  After being transferred many times and even being hung up on once I found the correct online ticketing system.  Apparently there is more than one.  It has been over a day and the problem still has not been fixed.  My question is what does a person have to do to talk to someone in tech support?

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @jdbric

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community.  I want to apologize for the poor customer experience you had thus far.  I will be happy to get you some help and have someone look into this.  Please private message me by clicking here the following information, so I can further assist you.

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Contact Email:

Account Details:

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

• 

13 Messages

3 years ago

DO NOT MAKE THIS POST PRIVATE. THIS IS INTENDED FOR OTHER ATT CUSTOMERS TO READ.

I was billed for 5 months of this service at $120/month. Google search for this issue and you'll find several others complaining about the same fraudulent billing. Completely unacceptable. If anyone else is having issues with this I highly recommend filing a report with the FCC as this requires a response from the carriers and hopefully will cause AT&T to take this seriously and do something about it.

https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

3 years ago

We'd like to look into this for you. Please send us a Direct Message on ATTHelp Twitter or AT&T Facebook with more information- including your account number and contact information.
Not finding what you're looking for?