Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Dhanson's profile

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, October 30th, 2018 7:40 PM

Has anyone dealt with getting internet service to new construction ?

I have just built a new house and called to set up internet service.   Only wireless is available and that’s not going to work.   My finance is deaf and needs a videophone and internet to support it.   The entire street has Uverse available except me.  How can I get someone to extend it to my house? The buried fiber is in my front yard!   Has anyone else encountered this, if so, How was it resolved?  I’ve been getting “No sorry” from customer service for weeks without solutions.  

Employee

• 

187 Messages

5 years ago

have you called and asked for address validation?new house new address can take awhile for the USPS address to show up in alot of databases. Also the fiber buried in your yard can be many different things fiber backbone to the central office, fiber to a cell site or even fiber for the wireless service that wont work for you, id start out by asking for address validation rather than asking for service

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Yeah I did the address validation and they said I’m in a red zone.   They can’t tell me who to talk to about extending out to my house.   The next door neighbor has it as well as the ppl across the hwy from my house.   

Not finding what you're looking for?