Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
dbg7786's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, September 9th, 2019 7:55 PM

HR One Stop

Hi, I need employment verification for my time as an employee back in 2013-2014. The Work Number doesn't have any information on me, and HR One stop told me they're only for current employees. Any ideas on what to do? Using my tax return from those years is not a valid method and I don't have any pay stubs. 

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @dbg7786,

Thanks for reaching out on our Business Community Forums.  I would be happy to help. 

Please send me a private message by clicking here: https://soc.att.com/2N7a3oa

And include the following details:                                                                                      

• Full Name:
  • Preferred Contact #:
  • Email address:

Thank you,

Nancy

AT&T Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

hi, I need to be able to access my paystubs from when I was working at AT&T and it won’t let me log in to hrOnestop to access them. It says my account is disabled. How can I get them?

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

4 years ago

Hello @Kayleemarquez,

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Forum.For assistance with your HR One Stop account, please contact HR One Stop at 888-722-1787.

Thank you,

Melissa

Social Media Manager

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Hello I am trying to verify employment for my client and the work number doesn't recognize the information. Can you please provide me with a way i can obtain this information for my client.

Thanks,

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

4 years ago

Hello @Queenmc2,

Employment verification for former employees can be obtained by calling "The Work Number", an automated national employment verification service owned and operated by the EQUIFAX Corporation, at 1-800-367-5690 or accessing http://sm.att.com/1ac964ee The system will prompt the caller to input the company code (10535 for AT&T), and the caller's social security number.

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

HI

i just resigned from ATT and i cant login to hr one stop

any help?

Not finding what you're looking for?