Explore & discover

Helpful Links

HR One Stop

Contributor

HR One Stop

Hi, I need employment verification for my time as an employee back in 2013-2014. The Work Number doesn't have any information on me, and HR One stop told me they're only for current employees. Any ideas on what to do? Using my tax return from those years is not a valid method and I don't have any pay stubs. 

Message 1 of 4
Administrator

Re: HR One Stop

Hello @dbg7786,

Thanks for reaching out on our Business Community Forums.  I would be happy to help. 

Please send me a private message by clicking here: https://soc.att.com/2N7a3oa

And include the following details:                                                                                      

• Full Name:
  • Preferred Contact #:
  • Email address:

Thank you,

Nancy

AT&T Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

hi, I need to be able to access my paystubs from when I was working at AT&T and it won’t let me log in to hrOnestop to access them. It says my account is disabled. How can I get them?

Message 3 of 4
Administrator

Hello @Kayleemarquez,

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Forum.For assistance with your HR One Stop account, please contact HR One Stop at 888-722-1787.

Thank you,

Melissa

Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Check out our AT&T Business Instagram page by visiting us HERE. Don’t forget to follow for updates and insights!

Additional Support