Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Former Employee needing employment verification

Contributor

Former Employee needing employment verification

Hey there, the employment verification company for my new job is having trouble finding my employment through "The Work Number". They've tried the 10535 code and another code that I was provided was 11622 as when I was with the company I was out of the AT&T Mobility Center in Davenport, IA. I'm at a loss at this point as I no longer have my w2 information and am trying to avoid going through the IRS to retrieve them. Is there an alternate point of contact I can have Hireright try to reach?

Message 1 of 7
Administrator

Re: Former Employee needing employment verification

Hello iaea90,

Thank you for posting on the Business Forum.  Please view the below thread for further details on how get access to view the W-2.

http://soc.att.com/2IIdF9C

Thank you,

Nancy

Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 7
Contributor

When I follow the link it gives me an error saying "You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action." Any advice?

Message 3 of 7
Contributor

Is there possibly a way I can have them talk to someone at the Davenport office maybe?

Message 4 of 7
Administrator

Re: Re: Former Employee needing employment verification

Hello @iaea90,

I apologize for the issue with the link.  Please send me a private message by clicking here: http://soc.att.com/2IEJC2H

And include the following details:                                                                                           

·         Full Name:

·         Contact #:

·         Email address:

·         ATTUID:

Thank you,

Nancy

AT&T Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 7
Contributor

I am former employee who is attempting to fill out a job application where they are asking for an address for AT&T I worked there is 2009, in an office in Austin TX.  Can you tell me the address for HR employment verification?

Message 6 of 7
Administrator

Hello @lm2009,

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community. For more assistance for your request please contact the following

HR One Stop 1-888-722-1787.

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Check out our AT&T Business Instagram page by visiting us HERE. Don’t forget to follow for updates and insights!

Additional Support