Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: Former Employee needing employment verification

Contributor

Former Employee needing employment verification

The company I just accepted an offer from requested the employee verification report from my work number, however ATT is not showing up on my work history. I worked here from 2016-2018, but I am no longer with the company.  Do I need to authorize on the former employee site or is there another reason that ATT would not be showing up on my work history report?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 6
Highlighted
Administrator

Hello @Verification,

Thanks for visiting our Business Community.  You can get help by calling HR One Stop at 888-722-1787.

Thank you,

Nancy

Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 6
Contributor

I worked for Cingular? at&t i also need employment verification and I don't know where to go?

ktornato

Message 3 of 6
Administrator

Hello @ktornato,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. For further assistance. Former AT&T Employee- The Work Number 800-367-5690 (use company code 10535)

https://soc.att.com/2nZnN67

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 6
Contributor

how do you get your old employee ID i don't remember mine?
Message 5 of 6
Administrator

Hello @ktornato, for further help you can contact the number we provided or please call HR One Stop for further assistance 1-888-722-1787.

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Check out our AT&T Business Instagram page by visiting us HERE. Don’t forget to follow for updates and insights!

Additional Support