01-16-2019 10:29 AM
I am a former AT&T employee. I was laid off in March 2018.
I am trying to get my W-2 online after receiving an email saying it was ready to download. I found information in this forum that says I need to register for a former employee Global Login, and to do that I need to call HR OneStop, and say "Former Employee Site" to get a One Time PIN in order to set up a Former Employee Global Logon account. Each time I have called HR OneStop over the past several days, I have waited on hold for up to an hour before giving up and hanging up. Is there any way to get a One Time PIN without calling One Stop? I have a new job and can't waste the business day sitting on hold.
Also, I had a special layoff Global Logon account that was my ATTUID followed by "-NSG." Should I use this instead? I can't log in using either my ATTUID or the "-NSG" layoff ATTUID, nor have I been able to reset my password for either.
03-05-2019 7:51 PM
I am a former AT&T employee and am trying to refinance my home. The credit union is trying to get salary verification that separates my base salary from commission and can not reach anyone at AT&T that will help.
- edited 03-05-2019 8:43 PM
Has anyone on here tried to get salary verification? It’s worse than trying to get a W2. My refinance has been on hold for a month and a half because no one at AT&T will get back to the credit union.
03-06-2019 9:10 AM
03-06-2019 9:42 AM
Are these the steps you tried, especially Step 1?
Create a former employee Global Logon if already off payroll (this process requires a One-Time PIN):
1. Request PIN at HR OneStop 1-888-722- 1787 and say "Former Employee Site" 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT, M- F.
2. Visit https://soc.att.com/2SMFJ0r > Retiree, Former Employee or Dependent > Register
3. Enter identifying information including the PIN.
4. Create a UserID and Password.
5. You will then be routed to https://soc.att.com/2SMFJ0r.
6. Click on ‘Login’ (NOT Register) under Retiree, Former Employee > Enter your new credentials > Complete Security Profile.
03-15-2019 11:14 AM
The customer service number send you to an invalid link! AT&T are you trying to SCREW ME?
When i call the desk to find my pin number, it sends me to an INVALID LINK ADDRESS: link.web.att.com/checkpin DOESNT WORKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Visit these related resourcesView AT&T Premier Help!