Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Former Employee, need W2

Contributor

Former Employee, need W2

Hello,

I am a former AT&T employee.  I was laid off in March 2018.

I am trying to get my W-2 online after receiving an email saying it was ready to download.  I found information in this forum that says I need to register for a former employee Global Login, and to do that I need to call HR OneStop, and say "Former Employee Site" to get a One Time PIN in order to set up a Former Employee Global Logon account.  Each time I have called HR OneStop over the past several days, I have waited on hold for up to an hour before giving up and hanging up.  Is there any way to get a One Time PIN without calling One Stop?  I have a new job and can't waste the business day sitting on hold.

Also, I had a special layoff Global Logon account that was my ATTUID followed by "-NSG."  Should I use this instead?  I can't log in using either my ATTUID or the "-NSG" layoff ATTUID, nor have I been able to reset my password for either.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 43
Tutor

Re: Former Employee, need W2

That info does get me my W2

Message 31 of 43
Tutor

Salary verification

I am a former AT&T employee and am trying to refinance my home. The credit union is trying to get salary verification that separates my base salary from commission and can not reach anyone at AT&T that will help.

Message 32 of 43
Tutor

Has anyone on here tried to get salary verification? It’s worse than trying to get a W2. My refinance has been on hold for a month and a half because no one at AT&T will get back to the credit union.

Message 33 of 43
Tutor

The old Bell System would never allow this to happen!!!!!!
Message 34 of 43
Administrator

Hello @MD-Wood,

Please provide the following information and we will be glad to get you some further assistance.

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

ATTUID:

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 35 of 43
Tutor

Can i provide via this email?
Message 36 of 43
Administrator

Hello @MD-Wood,

Please send us a private message by clicking here: https://soc.att.com/2SMLbAq

And include the following details:                                                                

• Full Name:
  • Preferred Contact #:
  • Email address:
  • ATTUID:
  • Description of Issue:

Thank you,

Nancy

AT&T Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 37 of 43
Tutor

Re: Salary verification

Can i provide via this email?
Message 38 of 43
Administrator

Are these the steps you tried, especially Step 1?

Create a former employee Global Logon if already off payroll (this process requires a One-Time PIN):

1. Request PIN at HR OneStop 1-888-722- 1787 and say "Former Employee Site" 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT, M- F.

2. Visit https://soc.att.com/2SMFJ0r > Retiree, Former Employee or Dependent > Register

3. Enter identifying information including the PIN.

4. Create a UserID and Password.

5. You will then be routed to https://soc.att.com/2SMFJ0r.

6. Click on ‘Login’ (NOT Register) under Retiree, Former Employee > Enter your new credentials > Complete Security Profile.

Message 39 of 43
Tutor

Yes yes, done all that!
Message 40 of 43
Administrator

Please private message me by clicking here the following information, so I can further assist you.

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Contact Email:

ATTUID:

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

Message 41 of 43
Contributor

Same problem here, failed to get PIN to register as former employee for W2 form

Message 42 of 43
Contributor

The customer service number send you to an invalid link! AT&T are you trying to SCREW ME?

When i call the desk to find my pin number, it sends me to an INVALID LINK ADDRESS: link.web.att.com/checkpin DOESNT WORKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Message 43 of 43
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Traveling abroad? Everything AT&T Business customers need to know about International travel and plans is right here. Click Here for the details.

Additional Support