Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
tckma317's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, January 16th, 2019 6:29 PM

Former Employee, need W2

Hello,

I am a former AT&T employee.  I was laid off in March 2018.

I am trying to get my W-2 online after receiving an email saying it was ready to download.  I found information in this forum that says I need to register for a former employee Global Login, and to do that I need to call HR OneStop, and say "Former Employee Site" to get a One Time PIN in order to set up a Former Employee Global Logon account.  Each time I have called HR OneStop over the past several days, I have waited on hold for up to an hour before giving up and hanging up.  Is there any way to get a One Time PIN without calling One Stop?  I have a new job and can't waste the business day sitting on hold.

Also, I had a special layoff Global Logon account that was my ATTUID followed by "-NSG."  Should I use this instead?  I can't log in using either my ATTUID or the "-NSG" layoff ATTUID, nor have I been able to reset my password for either.

Thanks!

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I am a former AT&T employee and am trying to refinance my home. The credit union is trying to get salary verification that separates my base salary from commission and can not reach anyone at AT&T that will help.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Has anyone on here tried to get salary verification? It’s worse than trying to get a W2. My refinance has been on hold for a month and a half because no one at AT&T will get back to the credit union.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

5 years ago

The old Bell System would never allow this to happen!!!!!!

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @MD-Wood,

Please provide the following information and we will be glad to get you some further assistance.

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

ATTUID:

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

5 years ago

Can i provide via this email?

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @MD-Wood,

Please send us a private message by clicking here: https://soc.att.com/2SMLbAq

And include the following details:                                                                

• Full Name:
  • Preferred Contact #:
  • Email address:
  • ATTUID:
  • Description of Issue:

Thank you,

Nancy

AT&T Social Media Manager

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

5 years ago

Can i provide via this email?

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Are these the steps you tried, especially Step 1?

Create a former employee Global Logon if already off payroll (this process requires a One-Time PIN):

1. Request PIN at HR OneStop 1-888-722- 1787 and say "Former Employee Site" 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT, M- F.

2. Visit https://soc.att.com/2SMFJ0r > Retiree, Former Employee or Dependent > Register

3. Enter identifying information including the PIN.

4. Create a UserID and Password.

5. You will then be routed to https://soc.att.com/2SMFJ0r.

6. Click on ‘Login’ (NOT Register) under Retiree, Former Employee > Enter your new credentials > Complete Security Profile.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

5 years ago

Yes yes, done all that!

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Please private message me by clicking here the following information, so I can further assist you.

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Contact Email:

ATTUID:

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Same problem here, failed to get PIN to register as former employee for W2 form

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

The customer service number send you to an invalid link! AT&T are you trying to SCREW ME?

When i call the desk to find my pin number, it sends me to an INVALID LINK ADDRESS: link.web.att.com/checkpin DOESNT WORKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

What is the W-2 from Alight Solutions BPS? Group Term Life insurance. Not sure why I'm getting this since I'm retired.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

Hello kbbillek,

Thank you for your ecent posting. I am happy to get you some help. Please send an email to @Bizforums@att.com with the following details and in the subject line, please reference the following Case# #6983029:

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

Thank you,

Kathy

Social Media Manager

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

Thank you for your ecent posting. I am happy to get you some help. Please send an email to @Bizforums@att.com with the following details and in the subject line, please reference the following Case# #6983029:

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

Thank you,

Kathy

Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?