Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
tckma317's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, January 16th, 2019 6:29 PM

Former Employee, need W2

Hello,

I am a former AT&T employee.  I was laid off in March 2018.

I am trying to get my W-2 online after receiving an email saying it was ready to download.  I found information in this forum that says I need to register for a former employee Global Login, and to do that I need to call HR OneStop, and say "Former Employee Site" to get a One Time PIN in order to set up a Former Employee Global Logon account.  Each time I have called HR OneStop over the past several days, I have waited on hold for up to an hour before giving up and hanging up.  Is there any way to get a One Time PIN without calling One Stop?  I have a new job and can't waste the business day sitting on hold.

Also, I had a special layoff Global Logon account that was my ATTUID followed by "-NSG."  Should I use this instead?  I can't log in using either my ATTUID or the "-NSG" layoff ATTUID, nor have I been able to reset my password for either.

Thanks!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I called exactly at 8am cost. Sat on hold for 2 hours. Called again at 10:30 sat on hold until 12. This is absolutely ridiculous. I will be filing a complaint to the irs.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I called around 11 a.m. and followed the advice of someone else who posted on here and said hr1stop then other at the prompts instead of former employee site. I was on hold for about 5 minutes and got through and got my pin right away.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I am having the same issue. I have been on hold for over an hour, never received my PIN in an email and have an appointment with my accountant next week.

I have never had an issue getting a W2 from a former employer before. This is ridiculous.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello@Bpack9381,

Are following the steps below:

1. Request PIN at HR OneStop 1-888-722- 1787 and say "Former Employee Site" 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT, M- F.

2. Visit https://soc.att.com/2RX9OtN > Retiree, Former Employee or Dependent > Register

3. Enter identifying information including the PIN.

4. Create a UserID and Password.

5. You will then be routed to https://soc.att.com/2RX9OtN.

6. Click on ‘Login’ (NOT Register) under Retiree, Former Employee > Enter your new credentials > Complete Security Profile.

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I have been trying for 3 days now to get in to speak with someone to get that elusive PIN.... I have tried calling right at 8:00 CST and immediately got the "Sorry we have higher than normal call volume".. Been on hold for over 45 minutes. I tried calling several times during the day and hung up after 30 minutes each time. This is how ATT treats their former employees? By the previous posts this is not a new issue. Is there someone else we can call?

Ken S.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @GoingHawgWyld,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. We aplogize for the long wait times. In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information. Please send me a private message: https://soc.att.com/2S0wkSc

And include the following details:
Your full Name:
Preferred Contact #:
Email address:

Thank you,

Laura G.
Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Can you please stop posting that people can call from 8 am to 6 pm CST, I live in MST and right now it would be almost 6 pm (its 4:48 pm) , tried calling to talk to someone and was told that One Stop was closed. 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

They might be closed because of Presidents day. I'm also in mountain time
and called the first time at 4 p.m. mountain time. I was on hold for two
and a half hours before I finally hung up.

Former Employee

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I too am a former employee. I am extremely frustrated with ATT. They have chosen not to send us our W2's. I've tried and tried to use the -NSG after my former UID and I get nothing. I choose forget password, and you may as well just give up at that point because it tells you to leave a field blank, and then chides you for leaving the field blank. I've been on hold for days and days. SO sick of the way ATT refuses to send us our W2 so we can file taxes!!

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @Fox Mulder,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. I'm sorry to hear about your issue with the W2. Please send me a private message by clicking here (https://soc.att.com/2S3zqFm) and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

ATTUID:

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

The best thing to do is bypass AT&T all together. The “get a 10 digit pin” will eventually get you nowhere. Call Equifax directly and have them send you your W2 and 1095C thru the mail or faxed. That number is 855-823-3723

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I have personally have gone thru waisted time calling to get a 10  digit code, establishing an ID and pin, only for acces.att.com not work! Call Equifax directly at 855-823-3723 like I just did. In 10 minutes you will be off the phone knowing your W2 and 1095C will be on  their was in 7-10 business days! Good luck! I hope this helps!!!

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

5 years ago

me too...

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

5 years ago

i have the same problem!!!!Man Mad

Tutor

•