Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Dee8223's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, July 25th, 2017 10:25 PM

Filing a claim for reimbursement for towing

I was recently in an accident. I called att roadside assistance for towing. They called emergency services and they dispatched a tow truck. I was charged 260.00 for a local tow because it was dispatched from emergency services. I contacted att roadside assistance. Was informed I would have to pay for services out of pocket. Gave me an email address that doesn't exist to file a claim for reimbursement. No one seems to b able to give me the correct information. Call att and she gave me roadside assistance phone number. Anyone know how to file a claim?

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hi @Dee8223,

Oh no, I'm sorry to read about the issues with Roadside Assistance. I'll be more than happy to take a look at this for you so we can get things back on track. Please send me a private message by clicking here and be sure to include the following details so I can help with your claim:

Name:

Wireless #:

Incident Date:

Contact #:

email:

Alexis

AT&T Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Hello,

I too had a similar situation happen to me. The roadside assistance operator, "Karen" tried to give me an "email" to resolve my issue concerning a tow I need reimbursed. Which costed me $90 for ANOTHER tow company to move my car across the street. Due to the LONG wait time getting through to AT&T. The officer said he had to call another tow company to move my car. I then attempted to call RSA again. Took over 20 minutes and I was NEVER able to get a tow to my home from AT&T RSA. The operator said I would have to pay an EXTRA $23 for a  "flatbed" tow truck. I disagreed to pay anything extra. Plus, the tow guy that came out lifted the front wheels of my car and towed it without putting it in a flatbed. So, why couldn't AT&T RSA? The operator put me on a looong hold, just to come back and tell me "another towing company is going to charge me $100." Since I was getting NOWHERE with assistance from AT&T. I ended the call and had to seek help elsewhere. This is totally unacceptable "emergency roadside assistance". Because there was NONE. Although I've paid faithfully every month for over 5 years. Can someone here help me?

ACE - Professor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

@Bunnie477 wrote:

Hello,

I too had a similar situation happen to me. The roadside assistance operator, "Karen" tried to give me an "email" to resolve my issue concerning a tow I need reimbursed. Which costed me $90 for ANOTHER tow company to move my car across the street. Due to the LONG wait time getting through to AT&T. The officer said he had to call another tow company to move my car. I then attempted to call RSA again. Took over 20 minutes and I was NEVER able to get a tow to my home from AT&T RSA. The operator said I would have to pay an EXTRA $23 for a  "flatbed" tow truck. I disagreed to pay anything extra. Plus, the tow guy that came out lifted the front wheels of my car and towed it without putting it in a flatbed. So, why couldn't AT&T RSA? The operator put me on a looong hold, just to come back and tell me "another towing company is going to charge me $100." Since I was getting NOWHERE with assistance from AT&T. I ended the call and had to seek help elsewhere. This is totally unacceptable "emergency roadside assistance". Because there was NONE. Although I've paid faithfully every month for over 5 years. Can someone here help me?

Why would you pay a cell service (ATT)for road side service is the question.

You would be better off using AAA .

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @Bunnie477,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community.

Please send me a private message by clicking here (https://soc.att.com/2SGcgoQ) and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

1.Customer's name
2.Wireless number (CTN)
3.Description of issue
https://soc.att.com/2REskYJ of the incident
5.Details of the incident
6.Customer's contact number
7.Customer's email address

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

How to get reimbursement for tow service paid out of pocket have att insurance

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

3 years ago

Hello @aware02,

You can get help by dialing 877.263.2600 or #HELP (#4357) from your wireless device.

Thank you,

Laura G.

Business Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?