Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
tracktitan800's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, January 12th, 2019 12:09 AM

Existing PacBell (AT&T) utility vaults

I am the civil engineer on a project at 160 El Camino Real, San Bruno, CA for a proposed hotel on a currently vacant dirt lot.  The driveway approach into the hotel is proposed to be located on El Camino Real where an exiting PacBell (AT&T) and PG&E vault lies.  The existing vaults are in the public sidewalk.  We have applied for a planning approval from the City of San Bruno and one of the comments they have made is as follows: "Confirm with the appropriate utility companies if their existing vaults at the southwest corner of the property may remain within the proposed driveway."  Please let me know what AT&T would like to be done with the existing vault.  The vault appears to be approximately 3'-10" x 2'.  The lid is a double lid type and can be seen in Google Earth.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @tracktitan800

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community.  I will be happy to get you some help and have an engineer look into this.  Please private message me by clicking here the following information, so I can further assist you.

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Contact Email:

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?