Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
ajmayle's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, January 11th, 2017 8:16 PM

Closed

Employment verification

I worked for AT&T from 1986 to 2001, and need a contact number where my previous employment can be verified. *** PST is contact#. ***. Thank you.

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @iameric7

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community.  I will be happy to get you some help and have someone look into this.  Please private message me by clicking here the following information, so I can further assist you.

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Contact Email:

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello - We confirmed with HR that the employee would have to request that current employment verification be sent to him, via fax or through a PDF that the employee can download. Unfortunately, we cannot provide employment verification directly to third parties. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Were can I make this request?

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

OneStop should be able to provide you your dates of employment, and is the best place for this request. Please try to contact them again for this information. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I was just on the website and called to confirm. They want to charge $35.95 for employment verification or $42.95 for verification with income. I am also a previous AT&T  employee and applying for a job that needs previous employment verification. I can not pay the fee the rep said only the company requesting the information can pay. How is it that we are expected to tell a future employer they need to pay to verify our information. When I was a employee it was free and we could send the information to anyone we needed. I would like to know any other options I have to get this information for free or paying for myself. Thanks

Employee

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Hello, I am currently in the stages of getting a mortgage. I know they have to verbally verify my employment. Is my manager able to verify this or someone else in the company because I know HR will not do this. 

Employee

• 

187 Messages

6 years ago

@Maryanntmy mortgage company (quicken loans) accepted my area managers verification via a phone call

Employee

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

That is good news @Constructive I hope mine allow the same from my manager as well.

Employee

• 

187 Messages

6 years ago

@Maryannt  you should be ok, the only issue i had was they had to call my area manager  they wouldn't allow her to call them so we all know how busy they are it took a few days for them to connect

Not finding what you're looking for?