Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Cant access sbcglobal account or change password

Contributor

Cant access sbcglobal account or change password

I have an employee who is set up as a sub account for my sbcglobal.net account. She was unable to login and when we tried to use the forgot my password function we could not get that to work. When looking into my profile I can look at her information but to change her password it says "This sub-account is linked to an AT&T Access ID. You don't have permission to edit the password for this sub-account.". 

This account was set up long before I worked here and I have no idea how to go about fixing this so that my assistant can get into her email. 

Message 1 of 2
Administrator

Re: Cant access sbcglobal account or change password

Hello @grundyfb,

Thank you for your recent posting.  We appreciate your participation within the Business Community.  I would be happy to help.  In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information.  Please send me a private message by clicking here: https://soc.att.com/2QlpRAG

And include the following details:                                                                                           

• Full Name:
  • Business Name on Account:
  • Phone number associated with the account:
  • Preferred Contact #:
  • Email address:

Thank you,

Nancy

AT&T Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Traveling abroad? Everything AT&T Business customers need to know about International travel and plans is right here. Click Here for the details.

Additional Support