Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Can't send e-mails

Contributor

Can't send e-mails

For the second time in 2 weeks, I cannot send e-mails from our business e-mail account.

The last time I was told it some kind of outage and the technicians were working on it.  After being without e-mail for two days, I was finally able to send an e-mail.

Now I am having the same problem again.  I can receive e-mails, but cannot send.  I get a message about suspected spam.  When this happened before, I changed my password, and that made no difference.

Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 3
Administrator

Re: Can't send e-mails

Hello @ggstore,

Thank you for your recent posting.  We appreciate your participation within the Business Community.  I would be happy to help.  In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information.  Please send me a private message by clicking here: https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/3757732

And include the following details:                                                                                           

• Full Name:
  • Business Name on Account:
  • Phone number associated with the account:
  • Preferred Contact #:
  • Email address:

Thank you,

Nancy

AT&T Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Can't send e-mails

Nancy,

I went back and reviewed the call history on our phone - there was no call from AT&T, and I still haven't heard from anyone.

And I STILL cannot send e-mails.

Further info.....I CAN send e-mails from our sub-account (ggs1997@sbcglobal.net) - just not from the main account.  Maybe this will help?

Please have SOMEONE contact me????

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Traveling abroad? Everything AT&T Business customers need to know about International travel and plans is right here. Click Here for the details.

Additional Support