Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Caller ID Incorrect (Business)

Contributor

Caller ID Incorrect (Business)

I am a business owner and the caller ID name for my business phone number is grossly incorrect.  Note I am not currently an AT&T customer and the CNAM Record name/number is correctly on file at Neustar.  This is only an AT&T issue as it appears your file is not correctly syncing with Neustar's records.  The phone number is ***** and the correct business name is *****.  The incorrect name is causing a lot of consternation with my patients whom are AT&T customers because they screen our calls thinking we are another business and sometimes miss importance updates regarding their care.  Thank you for helping me resolve this as quickly as possible.

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc]

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: Caller ID Incorrect (Business)

Hello @peterolesen,

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Forum. We will be happy to help! In order to further assist, please send us a private message by clicking here and provide the following information.

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

Business Name:

Business Phone Number:

Thank you,

Melissa

Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Traveling abroad? Everything AT&T Business customers need to know about International travel and plans is right here. Click Here for the details.

Additional Support