Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
h3llion33's profile

Scholar

• 

208 Messages

Friday, April 12th, 2013 7:02 PM

ATT + Zombies

So I know that this is more of a strait to the point type of place, but since the end of the walking dead I've been going through some zombie withdrawals and figured I would tie zombies into att somehow.... So here goes. If the zombie apocalypse did happen and att was the only carrier that survived how would you use it to survive?

Accepted Solution

Scholar

• 

208 Messages

10 years ago

Couldn't agree more... I kind of wish they would have followed the comic a little closer. They have jumbled the characters up so much at this point. I'm still going to watch just to see where they go from here.

Guru

• 

530 Messages

11 years ago

H3llion33,

I’m also a fan of the show and you pose an interesting question. First off I would be glad because I would still be employed in the zombie apocalypse. Although I don’t think money would be much good by then.

I think the most logical thing would be texting family or friends where to meet up, or what kind of supplies to bring. As well as coordinating security around our survivor camp something along the lines of the current systems in place in schools for alerting of dangerous situations.

Scholar

• 

208 Messages

11 years ago

lol yea money wouldn't be much good unless you could feed it to the zombies. For me it would be more of the contact list to find all my loved ones. As well as store survival books via pdfs on the phone, and if by some miracle the web was still up and running get updates and at the end of the day entertainment... Boredom kills in the apocalypse. Just ask the people of woodberry lol. 

Scholar

• 

75 Messages

11 years ago

My concern will mainly be making sure my family is safe. The family map app is what I would use. With the gps I can know where my children are. I bet Rick would love that for Carl. 

Former Employee

• 

576 Messages

11 years ago

I have to agree with RayKr20, definitely the GPS to track family but also Google Maps.  It would make it a lot easier to find hospitals for supplies.

Scholar

• 

208 Messages

11 years ago

@ray

LOL yea lorry would have known that Carl didn't stay in the house. As a side note the kid has gone from an annoyance to an asset. I feel like hes seeing things clearer than even Rick. 

@techmod

Def a good idea. The group would have probably found the prison faster that way. funny how you said google maps and not apple maps lol... just sayin.

Scholar

• 

208 Messages

10 years ago

Man this thread dried up quick... not to many fans I suppose. If there are any out there I don't understand why they are taking the detour with the governor.

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

The comics took a very different turn; I'm thinking they want to add some more vim and vigor to the story after that super sickness took out so many of the prison community. Perhaps the Governor will be redeemed? The show seems to have switched away from Rick as leader, though...

Mentor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I would try to use it but it would fail as much as my service has, then I would contact them and they would blame me or lie to me as they have done!

Not finding what you're looking for?