Explore & discover

Helpful Links

AT&T Business Customer Service Hours

Highlighted
Contributor

AT&T Business Customer Service Hours

AT&T's consolidated revenues were $31.5 billion, up 2.2% from the same quarter last year. AT&T’s wireless, wireline data and managed services were responsible for 76% of those revenues, and that figure is growing at a rate of 8.3% year-over-year. AT&T Mobility added a total of 1.1 million subscribers during the quarter, including 331,000 net postpaid adds, and it now serves a total of 98.6 million subscribers. The carrier also noted that it had its best-ever second quarter for smartphone sales: it sold 5.6 million total smartphones, up 43% year-over-year. AT&T activated 3.6 million iPhones during the quarter, more than half of the smartphones sold, and said that nearly 25% of the iPhone activations were from new subscribers.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I use my iPhone on the weekends and evenings. But for some reason, AT&T Wireless only provides customer service, M-F 9am - 5pm. Shortsighted if you ask me. Guess they can't afford it. Consider the possibilities if they provided world-class customer service!

Message 1 of 6
Scholar
Solution
Accepted by Anonymous
Accepted by Anonymous
‎01-31-2016 7:55 AM

Re: AT&T Business Customer Service Hours

I have never had an issue contacting customer service via 611 from my business phone even on the weekend. you can also try chat but I don't think they are 24/7 like 611.
Message 2 of 6
Contributor

that is true for consumer accounts and perhaps small business accounts, but enterprise customer accts get service from 9-5 M-F.  I called in to verify and this is how it works.

Message 3 of 6
Contributor

Would love too work for you and learn.sincerely. Debra

Moderator: Your post has been edited due to personal information.  Please follow all guidelines when participating in the Business Community.  The Community Guidelines can be found HERE.

Message 4 of 6
Guru

Hello Deb,

Thank you for your interest in AT&T. If you would like to explore career opportunities, please click here.

Thank You,

Nancy T.

Message 5 of 6
Contributor

I hear ya.

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Check out our AT&T Business Instagram page by visiting us HERE. Don’t forget to follow for updates and insights!

Additional Support