Explore & discover

Helpful Links

First Net Apple watch number sync

Tutor

First Net Apple watch number sync

When will you be able to sync a cellular Apple Watch with a First Net Sim Apple phone? 

Message 1 of 8
Administrator

Re: First Net Apple watch number sync

Hello @golfafire

Thank you for your message.  Unfortunately, this is yet to be available. 

Chris

Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 8
Tutor

Any updates?  using apple watch with cellular on black first net sim?

Message 3 of 8
Administrator

Hello @golfafire,

Thank you for your recent posting. We apologize for any inconvenience, but at this time the Wearables Solution is not supported on the FirstNet SIM. You can continue to go here to check in on updates: https://soc.att.com/2uKChu1

Thank you for all you do!

Laura G.

Business Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 8
Contributor

Is this actually in the works? Is there a timeframe? Pretty disappointed.

Message 5 of 8
Highlighted
Administrator

Hello @JO2686,

Thanks for reaching out on our Business Community Forum.  I would be happy to help.  At this time, FirstNet wearables are only available on the AT&T SIM.  You can stay tuned to the most recent offers here: https://soc.att.com/2UEzkH2

If further assistance is needed, please send me a private message by clicking here: https://soc.att.com/2UElcxm

And include the following details:                                                                                      

• Full Name:
  • Name on Account:
  • Wireless #:
  • Email address:
  • Description of Issue:

Thank you,

Nancy

AT&T Social Media Manager

Message 6 of 8
Contributor

Can we get an update on when numbersync will work for apple watch and firstnet core? 

Message 7 of 8
Administrator

Hello bigdawg5565,

Thank you for your post and participation within the Business Community. Unfortunately, we do not have any updates on when you can sync your FirstNet line using a FirstNet SIM with the Apple watch. If you have an ATT regular SIM with your FirstNet line you can sync it. "Both the wearable device and smartphone must be active on an AT&T SIM".

Thank you

Kathy V.

Social Media Manager

Message 8 of 8
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support