Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Whats your favorite TV series?

Teacher

Whats your favorite TV series?

Some of my favorite tv series still running are "The Good Fight, The Blacklist, Enemy Within, Jack Ryan, BlindSpot, Magnum P.I." What's your favorite running TV series?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 11
Associated Member

Re: Whats your favorite TV series?

Mine are Supernatural, Criminal Minds, LivePD, Dr. Pimple Popper, Worst Cooks in America

*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 11
Teacher

Worst Cooks in America sound like its full of laughs... I think I will check it out sometime, thanks for sharing...

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 11

@rldvxi, I'm almost afraid to ask but ... what is 'Dr. Pimple Popper' about?

Message 4 of 11

@TWDs.., some of my current favs are 'The Good Place', 'Brooklyn 99', 'Big Bang Theory' (still), 'Blackish' and if we're including Netflix, 'Big Mouth', 'Russian Doll', 'One Day at a Time' and 'Jack Ryan'.

Message 5 of 11
Teacher

@LilSebastian

Those are some cool ones you mentioned, 'Blackish' and 'Jack Ryan' I also share with you...It great to have good viewing material on our off or downtime...

Tags (1)
Message 6 of 11

I have to admit, I had pretty low expectations for 'Jack Ryan'. I couldn't picture The Office's Jim as an action hero - but I was really pleasantly surprised by it.

Message 7 of 11
Associated Member

@LilSebastian

I'm almost afraid to ask but ... what is 'Dr. Pimple Popper' about?

it is exactly as it sounds, she deals with pimples, cysts, and other skin issues. There is a new one called Toe Bro where he deals with ingrown toe nails and feet issues.

@TWDs.. 

Worst Cooks in America sound like its full of laughs

It is great some of the people are so bad at cooking it is scary

*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 8 of 11

Yikes, @rldvxi!

Message 9 of 11
Contributor

mine is cheekh on ARY.

Message 10 of 11
Tutor

As for me, I like Mindhunter, The Good Place, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones and Stranger Things. 

Message 11 of 11
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support