Explore & discover

Helpful Links

We Were On A Break!

Highlighted
Administrator

We Were On A Break!

The upcoming release of I'll Be There for You: The One about Friends got me thinking ... what is your favorite Friends episode and why?

Mine is 'The One with the Rumor". It had the awesome guest spot by Brad Pitt and this - which I think about every November:

joey-thanksgiving-pants.jpg

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 14
Associated Member

Re: We Were On A Break!

hqdefault.jpg

The one with the football

*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 14
Administrator

Friends had the best Thanksgiving episodes!

images.jpg

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 14
Associated Member

They are playing the theme song on the radio at work 

*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 14
Administrator

Another fav - 'The One With The Cop'

pivot.jpgoriginal.jpg

Message 5 of 14
Administrator

The one where Rachel is dating a guy named Russ. LOL

a picture.jpgRuss vs. Ross

Message 6 of 14
Tutor

Mines the same as you...... I LOVED "We Were On Break" and still Love watching that one. I Laugh Everytime I hear them say it. I guess because I have been there myself and used "But We Were On A Break" in my own life.......HAHAHAHA

Message 7 of 14
Administrator

Wow - looks like we're far from alone in still watching Friends ...

Netflix Will Keep ‘Friends’ Through Next Year in a $100 Million Agreement

Message 8 of 14
Teacher

The crew goes to Vegas and Rachel gets her face dooodled on with a permanent marker. Ross let's her doodle on his face so she can leave the hotel room and not feel strange.

Now that was my favorite episode..I wish I knew what it was called!!! 

Message 9 of 14
Teacher

15479069847705890587716909132454.jpgEarly a.m.

Message 10 of 14
Teacher

I've been on and off a break for 12 years now with my now "on" relationship...breaks CAN be trying!!!

Message 11 of 14

@Ssundyals, is that the same episode where they were drunkenly married? I remember watching that with a friend and she and I literally screamed out when Ross & Rachel stumbled out of the chapel!  

Message 12 of 14

Rachel: Well, I guess we just find a divorce lawyer.

Chandler: I think, I think....Ross already has one.

😂😂😂

Message 13 of 14
Teacher

Yes same episode
Message 14 of 14
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support