Contributor

Voice

Who is the voice of your new ad?

"Your Thing Ad"

February 12, 2018 Ad

Message 1 of 58
Teacher

Re: Voice

You have not read through the myriad of thread responses!! Lena Waithe already confirmed through her Twitter account that she is the voice-over actress hired by AT&T and Direct TV.
Message 46 of 58
Contributor

Well i don't know who lena is but think she should of had no problem of telling her fans of it's her ..bit that just me I was searching for it because it sounds like Ta Rhoda Jones from empire.

Message 47 of 58
Contributor

I think it's 

MC LYTE African American Rapper and host of BET Awards shows

Message 48 of 58
ACE - Expert

The commercials started running 6 months ago and it was confirmed that it's Lena Waithe and yet people still want to dispute the facts.   *smdh*

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 49 of 58
Contributor

Sounds like rapper MC Lyte to me...

Message 50 of 58
Teacher

This was researched and resolved many months ago. Lena Waithe is the voice-over artist. She personally confirmed it through her social media accounts.
Read through the myriad of comments in the thread.

Message 51 of 58
Administrator

While @QuinnsMom is absolutely correct, Lena Waithe has been confirmed as the voice-over artist ... any reference to MC Lyte makes me happy. Smiley Happy

Dave

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 52 of 58
ACE - Expert

Buy them books...teach them to read...and all they can do is eat the covers off.  *smdh*

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 53 of 58
Contributor

I think it's Serena Williams?  She has a history with AT&T as well.  

Message 54 of 58
Contributor

I'm going with Kym Whitley

Message 55 of 58
Mentor

Seriously people. *facepalm*

This has been resolved ages ago. Many people have already confirmed that it's Lena Waithe who did the voice-over for the AT&T commercial. It has already been marked as a solved question. Smiley Indifferent

Message 56 of 58
Teacher

Can we shut this thread down permanently? So many comments well after the fact, almost to the point of ad nauseum!! Many late posters do not even bother to read all of the previous replies in this discussion. Can we stop beating this dead horse?

Help!!

Thanks,
Valerie [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 57 of 58
Community Manager

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this subject. The topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 58 of 58
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support