Explore & discover

Helpful Links

The Big Bang Theory. (Ending Theory)

Associated Member

The Big Bang Theory. (Ending Theory)

Elevator will now be operational same time as everyone moves out.

\_('.')_/ I hate it when a sentence doesn't end the way you think it octopus. (-*-)
*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 5
Administrator

Re: The Big Bang Theory. (Ending Theory)

I'd bet anything that Penny and/or Amy find out they're pregnant in the final episode.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5
Associated Member

I'll take that bet. If none of those girls are pregnant by the end of the season, you'll post a picture of yourself here with a sign that says "Djinni is awesome" and if I lose you think of what I'll do.

\_('.')_/ I hate it when a sentence doesn't end the way you think it octopus. (-*-)
*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 5
Administrator

@Djinni wrote:

I'll take that bet. If none of those girls are pregnant by the end of the season, you'll post a picture of yourself here with a sign that says "Djinni is awesome" and if I lose you think of what I'll do.

Oh, its on! Smiley Happy

(The soon to be victorious) Dave

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 5
Administrator

well, @Djinni, it looks like we were both pretty much right.

So ... is this a draw?

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support