Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Exclusive Game of Thrones Merchandise - available for limited time only!

Exclusive Game of Thrones Merchandise - available for limited time only!

New Game of Thrones merchandise is now available from AT&T!

Get your phone cases, gear and Funko Pop figures while they last online or in an AT&T store near you - but don't wait. Once they are gone, they're gone!

Message 8 of 31
Tutor

Re: Exclusive Game of Thrones Merchandise - available for limited time only!

Appreciate the update. I will keep checking the online. 😉

Message 16 of 31
Contributor

Re: AT&T Night King Exclusive Funko POP

Found out employees of AT&T in the Rockingham Park Mall in Salem NH are prepared to grab and buy when they come in and keep normal customers from getting them.. This is Unfair and should be against Company Rules.....This has been shared.

Message 17 of 31
Contributor

hi im iquiering about a the game of thrones funko pop kight king metalic

hi im iquiering about a the game of thrones funko pop kight king metalic i saw a realease date of 4/26/19 i just want to confirm tht

Message 18 of 31

Re: hi im iquiering about a the game of thrones funko pop kight king metalic

Hi @ossito64,

While we haven't heard a specific date - we have heard that the night king figures are scheduled to drop this week. We're going to do our best to get the word out as soon as they are available, but you might also want to check online and your local AT&T store often, this week.

Thanks,

The AT&T Community

Message 19 of 31
Contributor

Re: AT&T Night King Exclusive Funko POP

Is there a list of corporate stores that are participating in this launch? Ive called all our local stores here in Anchorage Alaska and they all show that none are instock or in transit. Is Alaska getting these? 

Best regards

Message 20 of 31
Contributor

Funko Metallic Night King Pop

Is Alaska getting the exclusive Funko Metallic Night King Pop? I called all of our stores here in Anchorage and Wasilla only to be told by reps that none are instock and none are in transit. The item number is 4313L. Could you please assist in letting me know if I am wasting time calling if Alaska is not slated to recieve these? 

Best regards.

Message 21 of 31
Contributor

So i was told when I went into my local store that we can no longer preorder these as of today. Is this correct?

Message 22 of 31

Thank you
Message 23 of 31

Why are employees ABLE TO ORDER THESE IN THE FIRST PLACE? KINDA SHADY EMPLOYEES BUYING ALL THESE JUST TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK NOT FAIR AT ALL TO THE ACTUAL FANS AND COLLECTORS! WHATS BEING DONE TO THESE EMPLOYEES AND WHATS BEING DONE TO ENSURE THIS DOESNT HAPPEN ANYMORE NOW OR IN THE FUTURE?
Thanks
George
Message 24 of 31
Solution
Accepted by topic author Moderator
Accepted by ATTCommunityTeam
‎04-19-2019 9:35 AM

Hi, everyone.

Unfortunately, the Funko Pop Game of Thrones Exclusive Night King - Metallic flew off our shelves and is not available online.

However, you can still shop online or visit a store for other exclusive Game of Thrones merchandise.

Thanks,

The AT&T Community Team

Tags (1)
Message 25 of 31
Tutor

I have been waiting for the release date,  att still doesn't have it to order on their website,  been checking since 12 am on April 25th,  I've called a few local att stores around my area and they have been sold out for a week,  they had it on the shelves on April 15th . False advertising 

Message 26 of 31
Tutor

They do not have it to purchase on their website , been  checking since 12 am April 25th.  Stores ran out last week,  they received it on April 15th and put them out for sale then,  total scam and false advertising 

Message 27 of 31
Tutor

I was checking Daily and on 25th 11:55 pm, & all day the 26th NOTHING.  Why tell us it was going to be online, when it NEVER was??  Total waste of time and way to dashing my hopes.

Trying to locate in the stores was a waste, since half the stores, I contacted, had no clue and the others didn't have much info...DISAPPOINTED!!

Message 28 of 31
Contributor

Night king exclusive pop

I want to preorder the night king Funko Pop. How do I do that?

Message 29 of 31
Contributor

I walked in to my local AT&T to get one. I'm from a small town where few people that sell FUNKO POPS actually even know what they are. The employee, noticed me head straight to them, spoke up "you looking for the Ice King exclusive". As an avid POP collector I excitedly replied "YES MAAM I AM". She the said, "We dont have any, a guy came in and bought every one of them". EVERY ONE OF THEM! I only wanted 1. So not only did AT&T just say screw customers and the Funko community, but there is some absolute garbage person out there flipping them for $50 each. This exchange set the tone for any future interaction with AT&T. Truly disappointing.

Message 30 of 31
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support