Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Exclusive Game of Thrones Merchandise - available for limited time only!

Exclusive Game of Thrones Merchandise - available for limited time only!

A very limited number of Funko Pop Game of Thrones Exclusive Night King – Metallic figures are available online - right now!

There is a very limited quantity of these Exclusive Night King Funko Pop figures, and they are only available online, so grab one now!

Thanks,

The AT&T Community Team

Message 8 of 34
Contributor

Re: Exclusive Game of Thrones Merchandise - available for limited time only!

It sure did. It's amazing to me that Hot Topic has better merchandise control, customer satisfaction tools, and much much better equality to its customers when it come to store events. You absolutely failed at this EVENT and failed your consumer's, unless you see only you store employees and a few random people as your whole community. Not having any tools in place to negate ALL of your employees and anyone else to purchase  all of the item they could afford at once, was a disastrous non policy. I will give you this, if your point was that consumers mean nothing to you then you SUCCEEDED UNABASHEDLY at your quest.

Message 31 of 34
Highlighted
Solution
Accepted by topic author Moderator
Accepted by ATTCommunityTeam
‎07-24-2019 12:02 PM

All,

We've just learned that - RIGHT NOW - a very limited number of Funko Pop Game of Thrones Exclusive Night King – Metallic figures are available online!

There is a very limited quantity of these Exclusive Night King Funko Pop figures, and they are only available online, so grab one now!

Thanks,

The AT&T Community Team

Tags (1)
Message 32 of 34
Contributor

Hello,

I bought 4 night kings on July 24 of 2019, with the number order: 22-339494141548550

You cancelled the order, and no send me the refund.

Until today nothing

When do you send my refund

Message 33 of 34
Contributor

Acc network

Message 34 of 34
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support