Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Exclusive Game of Thrones Merchandise - available for limited time only!

Exclusive Game of Thrones Merchandise - available for limited time only!

A very limited number of Funko Pop Game of Thrones Exclusive Night King – Metallic figures are available online - right now!

There is a very limited quantity of these Exclusive Night King Funko Pop figures, and they are only available online, so grab one now!

Thanks,

The AT&T Community Team

Message 8 of 34
Contributor

Funko Pop ! Night king metallic

Can you tell us when this will be available for purchase online ? 

Message 1 of 34
Contributor

AT&T exclusive Night King Funko POP

When will the exclusive Night King Funko POP be released to buy

Message 2 of 34
Contributor

Metallic Night King AT&T Funko pop Exclusive

1. Is this exclusive Night King funko pop available to the public or is it AT&T members only?

2. Will it be released in Stores ?

3.When will it be released to buy online and if available when will it be available in Stores?

Message 3 of 34

Re: Funko Pop ! Night king metallic

An update for @Rkhounlivong, @Hogfootball01, @Ajmccloud0509 & everyone else looking for the Funko Pop Game of Thrones Exclusive Night King figures:

We have heard that the Funko Metallic Night King figures are scheduled to be available in AT&T stores and online next week!

When we know for certain they’re available, we’ll make sure to let you know, but you might want to check online and your local AT&T store often so you can one of the first to grab the Funko Metallic Night King. They're going to go fast!

Thanks!
The AT&T Community Team

Message 4 of 34

Re: AT&T exclusive Night King Funko POP

Hi @johnathan384,

The Funko Pop items are a limited one-time exclusives. The best bet is to check Game of Thrones Merchandise from AT&T regularly to know as soon as new exclusive items have been added!

Thanks,

The AT&T Community Team

Message 5 of 34

It’s very frustrating for a collector that companies like AT&T get these types of things as a way to promote their company with little regard to the fans and collectors. I’ve called customer service several times now and several reps have been short or annoyed or rude. I was even hung up on. I love Game of Thrones and AT&T I was wanna get information before they’re sold out. 

Message 6 of 34
Contributor

AT&T Night King Exclusive Funko POP

Is there a firm release date for the upcoming exclusive funko pop? As a collector I would love to know any specifics to buying (If you need a contract to purchase exc.) or if anyone could purchase. Thank you in advance and I hope to hear back from someone soon. 

Message 7 of 34
Highlighted
Solution
Accepted by topic author Moderator
Accepted by ATTCommunityTeam
‎03-25-2019 7:26 AM

Re: Exclusive Game of Thrones Merchandise - available for limited time only!

For a limited time only, these phone cases, gear and Funko Pop figures could be yours - available online or in an AT&T store near you.

But - be warned - when they're gone, they're gone!

Message 9 of 34
Tutor

Any info on the Game of Thrones Metallic Knight King Funko?  All the AT&T stores I have called and visited have no clue what I am talking about.  Smiley Surprised

Message 10 of 34

Unfortunately, no @NachoATX.

I've been checking the Online Shop page, daily, and have not seen that Funko made available, ever since the very first day.

I supposed it could be restocked, but I really can't say for sure. The best bet may be to just keep checking.

Sorry,

The AT&T Community Team.

Message 11 of 34
Contributor

Re: AT&T Night King Exclusive Funko POP

Is there a list of available stores?

Message 12 of 34

Re: AT&T Night King Exclusive Funko POP

@Ajmccloud0509,

We haven't seen a list of available stores per figure. You can use the store locator to check the stores closest to you, if you wanted to.

The AT&T Community Team

Message 13 of 34

A quick update for @johnathan384, @Pappgynoone and everyone else looking for the Funko Pop Game of Thrones Exclusive Night King:

We have heard that the Funko Metallic Night King figures are scheduled to be available in AT&T stores and online next week! When we know for certain they’re available, we’ll make sure to let you know, but you might want to continue to check online and your local AT&T store often.

Thanks!
The AT&T Community Team

Message 14 of 34

Good news, @NachoATX (and others)

We were told, earlier today, that while we don't have a specific date, Funko Pop Game of Thrones Exclusive Night King figures are expected in-stock late April - available both online and in AT&T stores.

If/when we get any more information, we're make sure to pass it along - but you may want to keep checking online in April.

Thanks!

The AT&T Community Team

Message 15 of 34
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support