Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Everything is fine - rewatching shows

Everything is fine - rewatching shows

With The Good Place coming back, for it's final Smiley Sad season, next month - I've started rewatching, last seasons episodes.

What's a little funny is I remember being slightly disappointed, last year, after the outstanding second season. But, now that I'm rewatching it, I'm blown away by how funny, touching and well acted the season was. I don't know if the season is better viewed in 2-hr binge-blocks or, maybe, my expectations weren't as high as when the season originally started - but it's SO much better than I remembered/realized.

Are there any shows anyone else didn't like, initially, but fell for when watching them again? Frasier is another one for me. I think maybe I was too young to appreciate it, when it was first on, but stumbled upon it a few years ago and laughed my butt off.

How about y'all?

Message 1 of 2
Administrator

Re: Everything is fine - rewatching shows

The first season of Veep didn't do anything for me. It wasn't until 2 or 3 years later, after hearing so much praise about the show, that I went back rewatched and fell in love with it.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support