We recognize and honor military, veterans and their families. Get 25% off our best unlimited plans.
The best prices for our Military families
Brianv's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, November 19th, 2018 1:33 AM

How do i get my military discount applied to my billing?

How do i get my military discount applied to my billing?  I can get you my dd214 or my military VA card i just need my 15.00 off per month.  I have uverse and internet with AT&T.  Thanks

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

5 years ago

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Would have been nice to have this information printed on the Flyer that came in my mail. 1 hour at the Store and 30 minutes on the 800 number to get almost zero information as to the prerequisites. I have Internet and Directv but company Verizon cell phone. If it said must have AT&T wireless first, that would have been nice.

Same old AT&T, always selling, very little qualified support!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

You are better off getting the 12/24 month promotion for U-verse TV and internet, and go with another carrier to get the most out of your military discount. AT&T does not offer the same discount T-Mobile does with wireless at 50%. That being said when you do the math, your total monthly savings is better off with getting the military discount with another cell phone provider. I did the comparison between both which was very time consuming and found it works best that way. But in the end the final decison is yours to make. Best of luck!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I am not about to pay some place to prove I am a vet. My state ID/DL has veteran on it. I went into the store and the told me they only gave discounts for wireless and not tv/internet. Which I know is garbage. How do I submit my proof? I live on my small va check...so this is important to me

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Kind of garbage that you dont state that I will be forced to buy extra services in order to recieve veteran discount. When you're site clearly had zero fine print and clearly stated I am eligible to recieve discount off my TV and internet. Basically I have to pay to play in order to receive what I have earned

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.