Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Sep 13, 2013
10:13:31 AM
View profile
everytime i try to input the pandora activate code in the computer it come back invalid .. what do i do ?

everytime i try to input the pandora activate code in the computer it come back invalid .. what do i do ?

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2013 11:11:05 AM
(0)
Employee

First thing to try is resetting your DVR/Receiver using the red button behind the front panel access card door. See if that helps. ( on side panel on H25 receivers). and start over with a new code

First thing to try is resetting your DVR/Receiver using the red button behind the front panel access card door. See if that helps. ( on side panel on H25 receivers). and start over with a new code

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: everytime i try to input the pandora activate code in the computer it come back invalid .. what do i do ?

2 of 5 (26 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2013 3:06:50 PM
(0)
Expert

Are you using the same email address for the code as you use to connect to Directv's website?  I don't think we've ever seen this issue before so I'm fumbling for a possible cause.

Are you using the same email address for the code as you use to connect to Directv's website?  I don't think we've ever seen this issue before so I'm fumbling for a possible cause.

Re: everytime i try to input the pandora activate code in the computer it come back invalid .. what do i do ?

3 of 5 (26 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 15, 2013 4:33:25 PM
(0)
Contributor

THank for the tip.. Tried it...it didn't work...WTH..

THank for the tip.. Tried it...it didn't work...WTH..

4 of 5 (26 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 15, 2013 4:34:22 PM
(0)
Contributor

iI'm using the same EMail..don't know what to do next....

iI'm using the same EMail..don't know what to do next....

5 of 5 (26 Views)