Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Sep 23, 2013
7:39:53 PM
View profile
Why is DirectTv not a provider of FoxNow or other quality apps?

I've noticed a lot that DirectTv is not a provider of a lot of apps I would like to use that other major providers are such as Uverse, Verizon, Dish etc... I was wanting to sign up for FoxNow on my Xbox but found out they are not a TV provider. Microsoft is a huge company why is DirectTv not working with them? Is Dish Network really a better provider?

I've noticed a lot that DirectTv is not a provider of a lot of apps I would like to use that other major providers are such as Uverse, Verizon, Dish etc... I was wanting to sign up for FoxNow on my Xbox but found out they are not a TV provider. Microsoft is a huge company why is DirectTv not working with them? Is Dish Network really a better provider?

Why is DirectTv not a provider of FoxNow or other quality apps?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 23, 2013 7:48:15 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

No one here can answer that question.  Best to email you feedback to DirecTV as they probably wont see it here

No one here can answer that question.  Best to email you feedback to DirecTV as they probably wont see it here

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Why is DirectTv not a provider of FoxNow or other quality apps?

2 of 4 (91 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 7, 2013 10:36:11 AM
(0)
Tutor

One would think that since DTV would carry Fox Now and also have ABC Live.  TNT & TBS carry live broadcasts.  In fact you can either watch the East  or West coast feeds.  Come on DTV get your act together

One would think that since DTV would carry Fox Now and also have ABC Live.  TNT & TBS carry live broadcasts.  In fact you can either watch the East  or West coast feeds.  Come on DTV get your act together

3 of 4 (91 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 7, 2013 3:18:17 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

DirecTV does not monitor these forums.  Best to e-mail your feedback as they won't see it here.

DirecTV does not monitor these forums.  Best to e-mail your feedback as they won't see it here.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (91 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments