Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Community

Posted Dec 5, 2013
10:09:50 AM
View profile
When will WatchESPN be available to DirecTV subscribers?

NOTE: This is a question for Tech Forum monitors, not subscribers, and a direct answer would, I'm sure, be appreciated by all.

Thanks.

NOTE: This is a question for Tech Forum monitors, not subscribers, and a direct answer would, I'm sure, be appreciated by all.

Thanks.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 5, 2013 10:41:15 AM
(0)
Administrator

As an employee with access to the answer center, I can tell you, no one knows. DirecTV doesn't even let us know until the day of these things being made public, we find out when yall find out. Very rarely do we know anything before yall do. I personally am still waiting for them to do the partnership with the fox local so I can use the app on my xbox so I can see the new season of new girl and family guy.

These things take time, DTV is always negotiating to get us more stuff. The best thing you can do is email and call DTV because they do take notes on these things

Accepted Solution

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 5, 2013 10:41:15 AM
(0)
Administrator

As an employee with access to the answer center, I can tell you, no one knows. DirecTV doesn't even let us know until the day of these things being made public, we find out when yall find out. Very rarely do we know anything before yall do. I personally am still waiting for them to do the partnership with the fox local so I can use the app on my xbox so I can see the new season of new girl and family guy.

These things take time, DTV is always negotiating to get us more stuff. The best thing you can do is email and call DTV because they do take notes on these things

Re: When will WatchESPN be available to DirecTV subscribers?

2 of 3 (39 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 5, 2013 10:52:01 AM
(0)
Contributor

Thanks!

Thanks!

Re: When will WatchESPN be available to DirecTV subscribers?

3 of 3 (39 Views)