Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Jun 8, 2014
10:05:03 PM
View profile
TV Apps not currently availbly?

anyone else getting this response when trying to open tv apps?  emailed dtv on 6.4.14 and they responded, there are reports of this and would forward my email to management.  worked fine until 6.4.14.

anyone else getting this response when trying to open tv apps?  emailed dtv on 6.4.14 and they responded, there are reports of this and would forward my email to management.  worked fine until 6.4.14.

TV Apps not currently availbly?

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 1, 2014 8:17:21 PM
(0)
Tutor

I'm having the same problem.  Its been going on for a while now.

I'm having the same problem.  Its been going on for a while now.

Re: TV Apps not currently availbly?

2 of 7 (5 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 6, 2014 6:23:42 PM
(0)
Contributor

I have been having the same problem for over a month.

I have been having the same problem for over a month.

3 of 7 (5 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 11, 2014 3:18:34 PM
(0)
Tutor

I reset the receiver and it has worked ever since.

I reset the receiver and it has worked ever since.

4 of 7 (5 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 14, 2014 1:17:19 PM
(0)
Contributor

I had this same problem; what I did to correct the error is to reauthorize the receiver, then I rebooted the receiver, problem solved.  I hope this helps others.  It would have been helpful if the installer had actually checked that it was fully functioning prior to leaving.  I had a fussy baby at the time, and mistakenly just believed him when he said he checked everything. 

I had this same problem; what I did to correct the error is to reauthorize the receiver, then I rebooted the receiver, problem solved.  I hope this helps others.  It would have been helpful if the installer had actually checked that it was fully functioning prior to leaving.  I had a fussy baby at the time, and mistakenly just believed him when he said he checked everything. 

5 of 7 (5 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 14, 2014 1:18:11 PM
(0)
Contributor

I had this same problem; what I did to correct the error is to reauthorize the receiver, then I rebooted the receiver, problem solved.

I had this same problem; what I did to correct the error is to reauthorize the receiver, then I rebooted the receiver, problem solved.

6 of 7 (5 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 14, 2014 1:24:12 PM
(0)
Employee

huson wrote:

It would have been helpful if the installer had actually checked that it was fully functioning prior to leaving.

TV apps, just like VOD, takes some time to download and start working.  So most of the time they don't work when the tech  finishes installing your receivers

huson wrote:

It would have been helpful if the installer had actually checked that it was fully functioning prior to leaving.

TV apps, just like VOD, takes some time to download and start working.  So most of the time they don't work when the tech  finishes installing your receivers

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

7 of 7 (5 Views)