Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Community

Posted Jun 12, 2014
2:56:21 PM
View profile
TV Apps aren't working and I'm unable to Post to the Forum, too?

I'm logged in and not allowed to Reply?

Same problem here.  HR21-200 directly connected to gateway.  No internet problems.  Youtube search, etc... still works fine.  Restart receiver - TV Apps work a couple of times, then the msg, "TV Apps is not available.  Try again later (1)."  I even thought the Power Saving feature was the problem so I turned it off.  Still no TV Apps.  The Weather Channel Radar app is the best and we sure would like to use it.

I'm logged in and not allowed to Reply?

Same problem here.  HR21-200 directly connected to gateway.  No internet problems.  Youtube search, etc... still works fine.  Restart receiver - TV Apps work a couple of times, then the msg, "TV Apps is not available.  Try again later (1)."  I even thought the Power Saving feature was the problem so I turned it off.  Still no TV Apps.  The Weather Channel Radar app is the best and we sure would like to use it.

TV Apps aren't working and I'm unable to Post to the Forum, too?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 12, 2014 3:16:16 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

In order to reply you need to go to your profile and edit your fist and last name.  We wont see it, we will see just your "handle"

In order to reply you need to go to your profile and edit your fist and last name.  We wont see it, we will see just your "handle"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: TV Apps aren't working and I'm unable to Post to the Forum, too?

2 of 3 (3 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 12, 2014 3:16:41 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

TV apps seems to be bug in the current software

TV apps seems to be bug in the current software

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: TV Apps aren't working and I'm unable to Post to the Forum, too?

3 of 3 (3 Views)