Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forums

Posted Jan 28, 2014
7:27:58 PM
Scoreguide. Old vs. New

I notice that sometimes the old style of scoreguide comes up, and sometimes the new one.  I much prefer the old one for several reasons - more readable, more reliable and up to date information.  Is there a setting to make the old style always appear when using either the red button or the app page?

I notice that sometimes the old style of scoreguide comes up, and sometimes the new one.  I much prefer the old one for several reasons - more readable, more reliable and up to date information.  Is there a setting to make the old style always appear when using either the red button or the app page?

Scoreguide. Old vs. New

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 28, 2014 8:23:56 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

What model DVR do you have?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Scoreguide. Old vs. New

2 of 4 (14 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 28, 2014 8:49:21 PM
(0)
Tutor

Have 3 in whole house config. HR23-700, HR24-500, HR24-700

Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 20:24:34 -0800

To: paulgober@msn.com

Subject: Re: - Scoreguide. Old vs. New

DIRECTV Technical Forums

Scoreguide. Old vs. New

reply from litzdog911 in TV Apps - View the full discussion

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on DIRECTV Technical Forums

Start a new discussion in TV Apps by email or at DIRECTV Technical Forums

Following Scoreguide. Old vs. New in these streams:

Inbox

Have 3 in whole house config. HR23-700, HR24-500, HR24-700

Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 20:24:34 -0800

To: paulgober@msn.com

Subject: Re: - Scoreguide. Old vs. New

DIRECTV Technical Forums

Scoreguide. Old vs. New

reply from litzdog911 in TV Apps - View the full discussion

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on DIRECTV Technical Forums

Start a new discussion in TV Apps by email or at DIRECTV Technical Forums

Following Scoreguide. Old vs. New in these streams:

Inbox

3 of 4 (14 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 30, 2014 7:24:36 PM
(0)
Tutor

I also prefer the old version of Scoreguide. I finally found out that if you don't have the internet connected, you get the old version of Scoreguide. I guess the down side of that would be that you don't get apps and only get Scoreguide when you're on a sports channel. But I dislike the new Scoreguide so much that I don't care. If you do decide to disconnect your internet there may be occasions where you press the red button when on a sports channel and still don't get the Scoreguide. I've found that if you: press info, press select, choose watch now; Scoreguide will now work. Hope this helps.

I also prefer the old version of Scoreguide. I finally found out that if you don't have the internet connected, you get the old version of Scoreguide. I guess the down side of that would be that you don't get apps and only get Scoreguide when you're on a sports channel. But I dislike the new Scoreguide so much that I don't care. If you do decide to disconnect your internet there may be occasions where you press the red button when on a sports channel and still don't get the Scoreguide. I've found that if you: press info, press select, choose watch now; Scoreguide will now work. Hope this helps.

4 of 4 (14 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments