Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Dec 15, 2013
9:41:04 AM
View profile
NHL Standings unavailable for weeks now?

At least for me, I don't know if its just me, but the NHL Standings have been unavailable for weeks through the score guide. Yes, I have restarted the receiver many times. I'd just hate to call DIRECTV.

At least for me, I don't know if its just me, but the NHL Standings have been unavailable for weeks through the score guide. Yes, I have restarted the receiver many times. I'd just hate to call DIRECTV.

NHL Standings unavailable for weeks now?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 6, 2014 11:39:52 PM
(0)
Teacher

Not working for me either so that's 3 more weeks they haven't been there.

This is alarming that no one from Directv has responded to this. I hate calling Directv as well. What do you even say? 'Your app is borked?'

EDIT: I checked the NBA standings and those are working. So are a few of the college basketball conferences.

Not working for me either so that's 3 more weeks they haven't been there.

This is alarming that no one from Directv has responded to this. I hate calling Directv as well. What do you even say? 'Your app is borked?'

EDIT: I checked the NBA standings and those are working. So are a few of the college basketball conferences.

Re: NHL Standings unavailable for weeks now?

2 of 4 (3 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 29, 2014 3:58:46 PM
(0)
Teacher

I checked again today and nothing. To be honest, I don't even bother with it anymore because I'm so used to checking ESPN.com with my phone. I'm going to say that if it was the NBA or NFL having problems, it would have been fixed within an hour.

Pathetic Directv, just pathetic.

I checked again today and nothing. To be honest, I don't even bother with it anymore because I'm so used to checking ESPN.com with my phone. I'm going to say that if it was the NBA or NFL having problems, it would have been fixed within an hour.

Pathetic Directv, just pathetic.

3 of 4 (3 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 10, 2014 11:58:52 AM
(0)
Contributor

Finally after months of waiting, it appears the NHL Standings are back. Took them long enough.

Finally after months of waiting, it appears the NHL Standings are back. Took them long enough.

4 of 4 (3 Views)