Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Mar 17, 2014
8:24:43 PM
View profile
MLB Spring Training Scores

Why are there no scores for the MLB Spring Training games? Also, when the regular season starts, can the scores be updated to reflect real-time scores in games?

Why are there no scores for the MLB Spring Training games? Also, when the regular season starts, can the scores be updated to reflect real-time scores in games?

MLB Spring Training Scores

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 17, 2014 9:09:51 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

We're all customers like you, so I doubt anyone here can answer these questions.    I'm guessing the information is provided via some contract with MLB, so they likely determine what content DirecTV can deliver.

We're all customers like you, so I doubt anyone here can answer these questions.    I'm guessing the information is provided via some contract with MLB, so they likely determine what content DirecTV can deliver.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: MLB Spring Training Scores

2 of 3 (10 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 17, 2014 10:10:05 PM
(0)
Contributor

Oh! Thought there would be techs responding to posts (along with customers), much like other companies who offer customer forums. Thanks for the info.

Oh! Thought there would be techs responding to posts (along with customers), much like other companies who offer customer forums. Thanks for the info.

Re: MLB Spring Training Scores

3 of 3 (10 Views)