Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Community

Posted Sep 22, 2013
5:55:22 PM
View profile
Error 22

HR22-700 error 22. Common issue? IRD is coax wired directly to router. On a Slim line 3 lnb no receiver deca installed.

HR22-700 error 22. Common issue? IRD is coax wired directly to router. On a Slim line 3 lnb no receiver deca installed.

Error 22

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 22, 2013 6:17:00 PM
(0)
Mentor

I just upgraded my internet to Comcast and they installed the Infinity tower and now my HDVRs don't connect either. ISS sez I need to open some ports on the router (haven't had time to try yet), or daisy chain another router and run through that, which I've had success with.

I just upgraded my internet to Comcast and they installed the Infinity tower and now my HDVRs don't connect either. ISS sez I need to open some ports on the router (haven't had time to try yet), or daisy chain another router and run through that, which I've had success with.

Re: Error 22

2 of 3 (6 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 22, 2013 6:22:07 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

The HR22 needs a DECA home adapter in order to join the coax network

The HR22 needs a DECA home adapter in order to join the coax network

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Error 22

3 of 3 (6 Views)