Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Aug 2, 2014
2:56:26 PM
View profile
Can I use Sunday Ticket if my billing address is different than where I use the service?

Ok so I'm not a Direct TV customer but I am interested in purchasing the new package this season so that I can have Sunday Ticket for the upcoming year. During the summer I live in NYC and my address says I am available for the service, but during the actual season I will be at college in Connecticut where it says I am not eligible. Does this mean If I purchase the service now but intend to use the service in Connecticut it won't work? Thanks.

Ok so I'm not a Direct TV customer but I am interested in purchasing the new package this season so that I can have Sunday Ticket for the upcoming year. During the summer I live in NYC and my address says I am available for the service, but during the actual season I will be at college in Connecticut where it says I am not eligible. Does this mean If I purchase the service now but intend to use the service in Connecticut it won't work? Thanks.

Can I use Sunday Ticket if my billing address is different than where I use the service?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 7, 2015 8:06:27 PM
(0)
Employee

NFL Sunday Ticket worked based off of your service address. If that is in NY you will receive the programming except NY games since the system thinks you're in NY and those games should be on local channels. If that doesn't work you can try nflsundayticket.tv. It's a separate streaming only account for areas that can't access normal Sunday Ticket.

NFL Sunday Ticket worked based off of your service address. If that is in NY you will receive the programming except NY games since the system thinks you're in NY and those games should be on local channels. If that doesn't work you can try nflsundayticket.tv. It's a separate streaming only account for areas that can't access normal Sunday Ticket.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Can I use Sunday Ticket if my billing address is different than where I use the service?

2 of 2 (12 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments