DIRECTV Forum

Subject Replies New Author Views Last Post
This is a topic with new unread messages

{{messageTitle}}

{{replyCount}} {{newCount}} {{viewCount}}
View profile
Created: Sep 17, 2005
bernaleelee Created: Sep 17, 2005
I switched one of my receivers to a different TV. Now I get the message “not available.” I tried turning off the receiver/unplugged as required. Then plugged it back in, but this did not help my problem. Any advice?
DIRECTV Community  •
•  22 replies
View profile
Anonymous
Created: May 1, 2011
Anonymous Created: May 1, 2011
The typical setup to record from your DIRECTV Receiver/DVR to a VCR or DVD recorder is: * DIRECTV Receiver/DVR Audio/Video Output -> matching TV A/V Input (e.g. INPUT1) * DirecTV Receiver/DVR A/V Output -> matching DVD/VCR Recorder A/V Input * DVD/VCR Recorder A/V Output -> matching TV A/V Input (e.g. INPUT2) Use the TV's Input/Source Selector Function to switch between t...
DIRECTV Community  •
108,498108K views
•  22 replies
View profile
Created: Jul 13, 2013
donweho Created: Jul 13, 2013
Hi, I had an installer come out to install service the other day. He left in the middle of the installation due to some technical issue at Directv. When I call Directv to have someone and finish the installation they refuse to complete the installation and when I tell them they need to remove the dish from my roof if they are not going to provide service they refuse to do...
DIRECTV Community  •
22,05622K views
•  1717 replies
View profile
Created: Feb 6, 2016
wayneoleski Created: Feb 6, 2016
We recently contacted AT&T about a significant increase in our Uverse bill. They suggested we switch to Directv service. I repeatedly explained to the service rep and supervisor that we attempted this in October 2013 and the installer found that we were not a candidate for Directv due to the number of mature trees surrounding our home. We were told that "AT&T has partnere...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  22 replies
View profile
Created: Jun 18, 2013
gmkat Created: Jun 18, 2013
I am about to replace my DSL service with a Verizon 4GLTE Router which will provide internet service to my house - via wireless (cell) broadband. The Router has 4 ethernet ports so I will continue to have a hardwire connection to my two HD DVRs (Model HR21-200). I notice that when the the the DVRs are off, say overnight, there is quite a bit of network and hard drive acti...
DIRECTV Community  •
19,43819K views
•  1818 replies
View profile
Created: Feb 3, 2016
jimedpear257 Created: Feb 3, 2016
Need new satellite dish. Old dish was damaged (broken) by storms on February 2, 2016. No satellite message.
DIRECTV Community  •
•  11 replies
View profile
Created: Jan 30, 2016
pamsatx Created: Jan 30, 2016
I NEED SOME ONE TO REMOVE AN AGRESSIVE AND RUDE SALES PERSON FROM MY STREET ASAP, SHE HAS NOT ONLY INTERUPTED GARAGE SALES ALL DAY SHE IS BANGING ON DOORS DURING DINNER AND AS LATE AS 8:00 PM IN A DIMLY LIT SUBDIVISION, WHEN SHE CANE TO MY HOUSE I ASKED HER FOR A CARD SHE REFUSED'I WILL CALL THE POLICE IF I HAVE TOO FOR HARASSMENT HER NAME SHE SAYS IS PORSHA AND SHE IS SE...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  33 replies
View profile
Created: Jan 29, 2016
smwall Created: Jan 29, 2016
I have a slimline dish that has one cable to a swm in the attic....4 boxes ( HD DVR, HD, 2 basic boxes)...want to move on e basic to patio ourside. Can I spilt the cable at the dish ....on cable to attic and one directly to the outside basic box?????? Thanks
DIRECTV Community  •
•  77 replies
View profile
Created: Jan 30, 2016
enzogallina Created: Jan 30, 2016
ya instale la antena, agarro la señal...ahora como lo activo?
DIRECTV Community  •
•  11 replies
View profile
Created: Jan 29, 2016
Lewis321 Created: Jan 29, 2016
Do I need an installer to hook up a 4K TV and if so what is he going to do to hook it up I already have a genie
DIRECTV Community  •
•  33 replies