Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Feb 21, 2014
2:58:52 PM
View profile
Sports Package

Site says $7 to add the Sports package to my Xtra package.  When I did this on the site it automatically put me into the Premier package.  When I called in they told me I had to have the Premier to get the Sports.  What kind of crap is this?  Anybody else run into this?

Site says $7 to add the Sports package to my Xtra package.  When I did this on the site it automatically put me into the Premier package.  When I called in they told me I had to have the Premier to get the Sports.  What kind of crap is this?  Anybody else run into this?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 21, 2014 4:35:24 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Sports Pak is $13.99 monthly and can be added to any package.  It is included on the premier package however

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Sports Package

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 21, 2014 4:20:39 PM
(0)
Guru

I though sports pack was 12 a month no matter what package you have.

Someone correct me if im wrong

I though sports pack was 12 a month no matter what package you have.

Someone correct me if im wrong

Re: Sports Package

2 of 3 (23 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 21, 2014 4:35:24 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Sports Pak is $13.99 monthly and can be added to any package.  It is included on the premier package however

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Sports Package

3 of 3 (23 Views)
Solution