Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Community

Posted Apr 6, 2014
6:30:21 AM
View profile
Question for Techs about burying cables

Hey guys, this is mostly for technicians.

Ever so often I get a call of a customer wanting a tech to come out and bury their cables.. Sometimes I suppose they didn't do it during install, for instance one cx stated that the tech said the ground was too hard at the time.

In our system when sending a tech we can either send it out like a technical issue, or an Installation/relocation. Would setting it at installation/relocation be appropriate? As we are attempting to lower our utr rate. It doesn't have any options in our systems about setting up techs for burying cables/running cables and such.

Thanks for any feedback!

Hey guys, this is mostly for technicians.

Ever so often I get a call of a customer wanting a tech to come out and bury their cables.. Sometimes I suppose they didn't do it during install, for instance one cx stated that the tech said the ground was too hard at the time.

In our system when sending a tech we can either send it out like a technical issue, or an Installation/relocation. Would setting it at installation/relocation be appropriate? As we are attempting to lower our utr rate. It doesn't have any options in our systems about setting up techs for burying cables/running cables and such.

Thanks for any feedback!

Question for Techs about burying cables

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 6, 2014 7:15:50 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Upgrades are always beyter then SC

Upgrades are always beyter then SC

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Question for Techs about burying cables

2 of 3 (1 View)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 10, 2014 12:47:54 PM
(0)
Mentor

No FSR available charge them less otherwise noted from tech of needing to come back I always used SC help with cables chargeable customers love hearing that

No FSR available charge them less otherwise noted from tech of needing to come back I always used SC help with cables chargeable customers love hearing that

Re: Question for Techs about burying cables

3 of 3 (1 View)